- Easy to use: Graphical development based on a wide library of on-the-shelf components makes RTMaps an outstanding tool for your real-time applications.
- Fully asynchronous: RTMaps handles heterogeneous data sources (sensors, communication systems, ...) and sinks (logging, display, actuators...) without any restriction.
- Optimized: Thanks to its C/C++ multi-threaded optimized engine, RTMaps adds no overhead to the application execution. Furhtermore, it natively takes advantage of multi-CPU/multi-core platofrms
- Extensible: Custom modules written in C++ can be plugged-in easily by any programmer. Applications are modular and evolutive.
- Scalable: RTMaps can be deployed from lightweight embedded ARM-based CPU boards to clusters of multiple PCs.
- Interoperable: RTMaps is interoperable with many other widespread software tools (Matlab, Simulink, QML, Excel, simulators, middlewares...) and programming languages (C/C++, C#, Java, Python)
- Flexible: Thanks to its universal Record and Playback capabilities for timestamped data streams, RTMaps makes it particularly easy to switch back and forth between real-time execution on the targeted systems and offline developments, testing, benchmarking and analysis works.